Wanted A4 B7 S Line Front Grill

Damian_S

Reaction score
Looking for a front grill for my A4 B7 S line - currently have a modified version to give the RS4 look but not keen on it.

Looking for either a standard S Line grill or a black optics version - either need to be in nice condition with no damage. If you have a front plate holder for a car with front PDC then I'd be interested in that as well along with both front fog lamp grills. (all mine have been painted gloss black)

Thanks

Looking for a front grill for my A4 B7 S line - currently have a modified version to give the RS4 look but not keen on it.

Looking for either a standard S Line grill or a black optics version - either need to be in nice condition with no damage. If you have a front plate holder for a car with front PDC then I'd be interested in that as well along with both front fog lamp grills. (all mine have been painted gloss black)

Thanks

Still looking for these? I have my B7 S-line grille and unused spare set of fog grilles in my "storage" area...

Yes still looking, how much are you after? All in nice condition?

Thanks

Yes still looking, how much are you after? All in nice condition?

Thanks

I'll dig them out and get back to you over the weekend. Fog grilles are new. Main grille was removed only to swap for the black optics version - not due to being broken or anything - so I'll check them all over and snap some piccies? Then I'll work out a price. I'd hate to think I'd remembered it all wrong :)