Wanted A4 B7 S line half leather front seats.

If any help, A6 front seats are in mine, also what colour etc are you after?

Do A6 seats fit straight in without any issues? I've heard A5 seats do.
I was after the black leather ones, with cloth middles and S line embossed at the top.
Do tend to see more A3 and A6 ones about.
I fitted B8 half leathers in mine and they are good, but the wiring was a game, having to swap the plugs over. I think I might be sorted now, so will probably stick with these.

Only thing I had to do was swap the seatbelt stalks, due to plug, otherwise bolt straight in, as I think the A5 ones do too, not sure of A3 though.
But have heard of A4 ones fitting in 9n polo, but unchecked personally, if that's possible then maybe A1, polo fabia etc seats would too?

We were in a scrapyard and me and my lad were getting bits for his polo, And my wife went for a look around, she came back with a big smile saying she had found some nice seats for the car, went to look and there was the A6 with full black leather, and behind it was an a4 b6 avant with just the rear seat left in matching black leather. £50 and 10 bolts later we had them in the back of the car!

Bi
Only thing I had to do was swap the seatbelt stalks, due to plug, otherwise bolt straight in, as I think the A5 ones do too, not sure of A3 though.
But have heard of A4 ones fitting in 9n polo, but unchecked personally, if that's possible then maybe A1, polo fabia etc seats would too?

We were in a scrapyard and me and my lad were getting bits for his polo, And my wife went for a look around, she came back with a big smile saying she had found some nice seats for the car, went to look and there was the A6 with full black leather, and behind it was an a4 b6 avant with just the rear seat left in matching black leather. £50 and 10 bolts later we had them in the back of the car!

Bit of a result you had there then.
I had a right drama.
I did a lot of reading up on what could fit a B7, and it seemed a B8 would, with minor modifications. So aI bougth a B8 set.
The frints were no problem. The back would have needed major modifications. So I looked around and the only B7 rear I could find was in Germany. So I had those delivered, they fit fine and look lovely.
My issue with the fronts was the wiring, I had the cut and splice the wires, but fingers crossed all is sorted now.
I wanted B7 half leather fronts with the S line logo. Only set of those I could find was in Bournemouth, and the guy seemed at first reluctant to courier them, them went all strange and said he was taking them off sale due to difficulties.
Hey hi, you live and learn.

Reactions: David Cox
I Was very lucky, I had cloth originally, then 2 tone grey set but dash and doors were still black, then mrs C found the a6 ones and we sold the grey ones quickly luckily for what I paid for them.
Courier seems to be only way at moment, and quite easy to organise, but prices have risen also.

I Was very lucky, I had cloth originally, then 2 tone grey set but dash and doors were still black, then mrs C found the a6 ones and we sold the grey ones quickly luckily for what I paid for them.
Courier seems to be only way at moment, and quite easy to organise, but prices have risen also.

My interior was originally cloth, I was a bit surprised at that being an S line. It was also an ex-Lincoln Audi demonstrator and quite low specced. It was surprising also being an '08 plate, and I though all demonstrating at that point would be for a B8 model.
I have also managed to get leather door cards from a B6 model, they are a bonus as they have the rear door blinds option.
My B8 set was delivered, in with the price, by the seller, a guy from Mansfield about 50 odd miles away.

I need the black leather door panel set. Still cloth inserts. Bonus with blinds.

I have a rare full Black Leather Interior w/heated fronts I would sell