A4 B7 side lights/drl

B-J-P

Reaction score
Hi,

We've exchanged some emails and wondered if you'd come up with best options for my sidelights/drl for my xenon headlights?

Cheers

Brad

Reactions: AU11 ALS
Hi Brad.

I have changed internet supplier so have not had emails at work, just downloading them so I can get on and reply :)

Thanks
Trups

Hi,

Did you manage to take a look at my email?

If you can do the lights would it be possible to get them by the weekend?

Cheers

Hi Bud,

Sorry, still had internet so i have stayed at home this morning. You got oem xenons on your B7 right? Its the DRL's your after?

Trups

Hi Bud,

Sorry, still had internet so i have stayed at home this morning. You got oem xenons on your B7 right? Its the DRL's your after?

Trups

No worries, yes that's it, assuming the DRL's are just the side lights too?

Thanks

Brad

Hi Brad.

Ok, the kit I have is £65, it does the DRLs and the sidelights, it will all work off 1 bulb and is plug and play, you put my bulb in the DRL slot and plug the wires in, its a pretty trick kit.

Thanks
Trups

Hi,

Unfortunately a little over my budget for the moment, have you got something where i can do a straight swap, so led DRL's and seperate sidelights. I had some sidelights off you previously that you connected to a resistor, I've still got the LEDs but have lost the resistors.

Thanks

Brad

Hi Brad.

I don't have anything else on the DRL's I'm afraid as you have to use a resistor on it, the New kit has it built onto the system so makes it work error free.

I have LED sidelights that will be canbus error free or I can supply you the canceller looms and you can then use the LEDs you still have for the sidelights.

Thanks
Trups

Hi,

How much are the canceller looms, I might just grab those for now. Then grab the drl kit next month?

Cheers

Brad