A4 B8 DRIVERS WINDOW REGULATOR

Aar0n5

Reaction score
Hi people, I'm Aaron and I have a quartz grey A4 b8 se( just so you know ) the wife turned in to a pillar and dented the drivers door and sill, I bought a replacement door in the same colour but have no info on how to change it, the window regulator in particular. Anybody any experience or pics? Is there any rivets etc thanks in advance

IMG 1679
IMG 1678

Completed the door change and good luck to anyone who has to do it. The swapping over of the window regulator and locks etc is pretty straight forward but if you have to adjust the door hinge mounted on the car, good look. There is 13mm nuts on the back of the hinge only accessible from up under the dash and requires a lot of stripping.

Hi people, I'm Aaron and I have a quartz grey A4 b8 se( just so you know ) the wife turned in to a pillar and dented the drivers door and sill, I bought a replacement door in the same colour but have no info on how to change it, the window regulator in particular. Anybody any experience or pics? Is there any rivets etc thanks in advance
Mate best person to contact about this is @desertstorm hes the god to VAG cars.