Wanted A4 b8 front grill

PostieStew

Reaction score
Hi all, basically I'm after a standard front grill for a a4 b8. I've recently brought as it has some cheap aftermarket one on at the mo.
It must be black with chrome out line bit to match my fog light grills.

So show me what you got!

Cheers.

Hi mate,

I have my s line grille available, good condition, black with chrome slats.

It's for the B8.5 2012 to 2015 (ie facelift). What year is your car?

Will add pic shortly.

Unfortunately, I don't believe it will. the grille was one part of the revisions for the face lift

What a shame! bump your ad on here, I imagine there will be A4 owners who upgraded to the RS4 grille so may have they old one knocking about.

Good luck with the search

Search on ebay for that grille and you'll come up with a part number in the ads somewhere. Then search that part number to confirm that the grille will fit your vehicle

Another option is to use Audi America site is user friendly in terms of searching for parts. Just be aware that US spec vehicles can differ (apart from the obvious LHD)

https://parts.audiusa.com/

So they keep coming up with this code 8K0853651VMZ so I'm guessing that's the one.
Can you buy the parking sensor holders separate as I can't find a grille with them nor can I find them on their own.

I don't think there is . From what I can see, the front ends are identical. One thing I am curious about is whether the grill finish is different between engine specs. My grill is gloss black with the chrome surround but the other day I noticed another one at work has what can only be described as a unpainted grill in chrome surround. Both cars 2009 (09 and 59) and both S-Line spec but different engines.

Really don't know mate? I'm new to Audi's so just trying to learn everything for these.
Mines an 2.7 2009 s line in Monza silver (I think it's called) and it's got some cheap gloss black aftermarket grille hence why I'm after a oem one.

Have you thought about perhaps masking it up and then re-spraying it with rattle cans .... you could even do your own modifications to it ,if your adventurous . Whilst it's off how about ( Fitting a badge ? ) s-line . If you get a run just rub it down and do that piece again ...

Really don't know mate? I'm new to Audi's so just trying to learn everything for these.
Mines an 2.7 2009 s line in Monza silver (I think it's called) and it's got some cheap gloss black aftermarket grille hence why I'm after a oem one.

Yeah that's fair enough. Cheap quality is why I've not gone down that road myself otherwise a RS4 grill would have been nice for mine. Unfortunately there was no RS4 in prefacelift so no genuine part to look out for.

Have you thought about perhaps masking it up and then re-spraying it with rattle cans .... you could even do your own modifications to it ,if your adventurous . Whilst it's off how about ( Fitting a badge ? ) s-line . If you get a run just rub it down and do that piece again ...

This is something I've been thinking of doing with a S4 grill. They seem to command strong money so I'm not keen to take a punt on one yet. If I get one cheap then I'll have a try at making it a bit different. Got a Black Edition surround coming which I'll fit to my stock grill for the time being.

This thing I have is so flimsy and cheap to do anything with. Good idea none the less to spray it.

Reactions: k.lockU2
Hi Stew,

I'm thinking of swapping out my B8 grille for a Honeycomb RS4 Style, are you still looking for the standard grille?

Cheers
Rob