A4 B8 front splitter

SI-W85

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone had fitted one of these front splitters 300918435418 off eBay, I like the look of this one as it doesn't sit up the corners of the front bumper but I am wondering on the quality of it and how well it fits. Also if anyone has fitted how hard was it to do yourself and if you left it the black or painted it to your cars colour???

that looks odd
could do with some better pictures.

that looks odd
could do with some better pictures.

yeah it does like you say I think the picture isn't very good it kind of looks just stuck on there aren't any flowing lines that go to the bumper, I don't like the ones that are moulded up the corner of the bumper though, these aero ones seem better but hard to find a decent one, there is a ftvbec one which is loads better but its $550 from the states however it looks a lot better

That's the one from the states its a lot better looking but a lot bigger price

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 553
my mates got one on his black b8
no cutting its 1 piece but painted in 2 parts

Ah ok well that's good if there isn't any cutting, so the black bits on the corner painted and the silver lip I'm guessing? Would look pretty good all black you think?

i think all black on a black car you wouldnt really see it
on a light car yes full black,

I've got this one fitted, didn't fit it myself though, had it done with the rest of the votex body kit.The guy that fitted it said it went on with minor adjustment, no cutting the bumper. As you can see I've had it colour coded.

IMG_3028_zps0ca2e7a9.jpg
i like that too where is it from and can you get just the splitter?

i think all black on a black car you wouldnt really see it
on a light car yes full black,

yeah that's true I was thinking all matte black or sides coded and front lip matte may look ok as I have my grill surround matte black

It's this exact same one, as above link, NKTUNING. I purchased the rest of the body kit seperate, Genuine Audi.
rite I see it looked different been all one colour like it I'll get one ordered up just need to decide on paint colours wether I go all colour coded or sides coded and front lip silver or all matte black or sides coded and front lip matte black...

Reactions: RS5 JON
I toy'd with keeping the sides colour coded and the front done in black, even taped it off to see what it would look like with black tape. I prefer it colour coded, but it's a personal taste and depends on the colour of the car, IMO. Post some pics when you get it done, with whatever combination you go for.
A wee tip, if you use black "Plasti-Dip" on it, you can always peel it off if you don't like it mate. :icon_thumright:

Good point I plasti dipped my grille and like the look of it so I could well just do that for a trial to see if I like it if not like you say pull it off and get it painted

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 486
Snap mate, I used it on mine too, it's good stuff. It'll also mean that the front of your car all blends in. Next for me is the fog light surrounds, when we get better weather that is, 2014 ?????

Snap mate, I used it on mine too, it's good stuff. It'll also mean that the front of your car all blends in. Next for me is the fog light surrounds, when we get better weather that is, 2014 ?????
That's on my list of things to do too, it's not very nice sat on the floor masking up in the cold deffo a summer job.

Ordered will post pics of it fitted and the colour I decided to go with!!!

That's on my list of things to do too, it's not very nice sat on the floor masking up in the cold deffo a summer job.

It's even worse in Scotland mate, summer here is usually cold aswell. :cold:
Looking forward to seeing the finished result.
Cheers JG

Grrrr I ordered one and thought I better just check if it fits the Sline bumper and they have got back to me and said it won't fit the Sline its for the SE but all the pics are of it are on an Sline, however I can get one that does state its for an Sline from Germany it just costs a bit more.

have one in the garage supposedly for an s line ,doesn't fit i dare say it could be made to fit but weather is too cold now to be messing with it .

have one in the garage supposedly for an s line ,doesn't fit i dare say it could be made to fit but weather is too cold now to be messing with it .
where did you get it from, why won't it fit?

Grrrr I ordered one and thought I better just check if it fits the Sline bumper and they have got back to me and said it won't fit the Sline its for the SE but all the pics are of it are on an Sline, however I can get one that does state its for an Sline from Germany it just costs a bit more.

Sorry mate, I never thought to say my car is an SE. :banghead:

Sorry mate, I never thought to say my car is an SE. :banghead:
yeah I did notice that but just never thought myself until afterwords lol it's ok they have refunded me the hunt is back on for the rite one

Reactions: RS5 JON
where did you get it from, why won't it fit?

there is quite a gap 10mm+ where it wraps around the blades on the front bumper and meets up with the splitter in the front .

im confident that with a few carefully placed cuts and some rebuilding it will fit but i have to sell the car anyway so it will just sit in the garage collecting dust .

How much you want for it ?

there is quite a gap 10mm+ where it wraps around the blades on the front bumper and meets up with the splitter in the front .

im confident that with a few carefully placed cuts and some rebuilding it will fit but i have to sell the car anyway so it will just sit in the garage collecting dust .
so you think with a bit of fabrication it could fit an sline bumper? Would you want to sell it to me?

it isnt a genuine audi part looks like black plastic and fibre glass mix , car has sold now so yes its up for grabs ,also have a set of heko wind deflectors and some s-line original springs .

pm me if youre still interested

it isnt a genuine audi part looks like black plastic and fibre glass mix , car has sold now so yes its up for grabs ,also have a set of heko wind deflectors and some s-line original springs .

pm me if youre still interested

could be interested in the splitter and the wind deflectors, how much do you want for them? Would it be possible to pick up and have a look at the splitter before I buy it? Will have deflectors if price is rite anyway? Cheers

yes np wind deflectors are a few months old with the clips . your not far away from me . couldn't post splitter way too big . was gutted to see car go today

Bet you was, and I will be going to Coventry on Wednesday if you were about maybe I could call on the way back?

Not long bought some heko wind deflectors, nice easy worth while mod :thumbup:

Not long bought some heko wind deflectors, nice easy worth while mod :thumbup:

yeah they do look pretty good never really thought about them until now, I wouldn't mind them if bez101 doesn't have them first lol

£32 I payed for 4 door heko ones on Ebay

Reactions: SI-W85