A4 b8 range control module (j431) location.

R2UR

Reaction score
Hi all, I am in a process of collecting parts and info for halogen to xenon conversion on my 2011 a4. I was wondering if any of you know or could have a look on your a4 with xenon's, where is the range control module (j431) is located? I had a look on ETKA and Elsa and there isn't seems to be any info regarding it. ETKA points out that its under the dash on right hand side but that is seem to be on a LHD car. What about the RHD car? Is it fitted in the same place or somewhere different? Will appreciate any of your help! Thanks.

Hi all, I am in a process of collecting parts and info for halogen to xenon conversion on my 2011 a4. I was wondering if any of you know or could have a look on your a4 with xenon's, where is the range control module (j431) is located? I had a look on ETKA and Elsa and there isn't seems to be any info regarding it. ETKA points out that its under the dash on right hand side but that is seem to be on a LHD car. What about the RHD car? Is it fitted in the same place or somewhere different? Will appreciate any of your help! Thanks.
Usually the only difference between the LH & RH cars is the location of the steering wheel and the associated components.
So the other parts will be in the same locations.