A4 B8 wheel spacers

Robert Medve

OSU BUCKEYE
Reaction score
I just bought Alzor 349 wheels in 19x9.5 ET40 with 355 35 R19 skins and I have stock suspension. The front wheels are perfectly flush as I wanted them. The rear...not so much, so I need to get spacers. From everything I've seen on the forums, it looks like there is pretty much a +5mm difference between front and rear when people discuss adjusting offset to make front and rear the same. Can someone please verify?

Most people seem to run 10mm front with either 12 or 15mm rears.

I have 10/15 spacers on mine. There's pics in a fairly recent post of mine about wheel spacers on genuine 19" rotors.

Reactions: L80EWY
for looks 5-10mm more on the rear
for handling/control... 5mm front & rear (keeps the handling at least like factory )

for looks 5-10mm more on the rear
for handling/control... 5mm front & rear (keeps the handling at least like factory )
Great! So basically 5mm more in the rear no matter which way I go. Thanks!

Where’s the best/cheapest place for Spacers and Wheel bolts ?

@L80EWY ebay will be cheapest or keep an eye on the classifieds on here.

Ive got 15mm on the rear of mine, off ebay. Black ones as the chrome/silver ones stand out too much. Black bolts too, obviously.

No I used to run 12mm front & 15mm rear on my Avant on the stock 18's.

Got the Alzor 19x9.5, ET40, 5x112, 66.6CB - Matte Black finish and wrapped in 255/35ZR19 Achilles Sport 2's. No front spacer as its the widest wheel in 19" that will fit without a problem. 8mm spacer in the rear=perfection!

Where’s the best/cheapest place for Spacers and Wheel bolts ?
Best and cheapest aren't the same thing. :)

For cheapest, go to eBay as already suggested.
For best, it might be worth sending a private message to (starting a conversation with) Damian at @DPM.

Best and cheapest aren't the same thing. :)

For cheapest, go to eBay as already suggested.
For best, it might be worth sending a private message to (starting a conversation with) Damian at @DPM.

The best cheapest option , I already have £200 for a set of 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jdp1962