Sold A4 B8 Winter Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owyn

Reaction score
Its coming to that time of year again and since I've changed my old A4 for an A6 these won't fit on my car anymore.

The wheels are 17", I don't think they'll fit on the big brakes of an S4 but they were no issues on my 3.0TDI brakes.
The wheels are a bit tatty but I considered them perfect for winter use, I didn't want them to be shinier than my summer wheels!

The tyres are Goodyear Ultragrip performance and the only time they ever really got used in anger was when we had the beast from the east a few years back when they were hilariously good. The performance on slippery surfaces is tremendous, you have to do something really quite silly to get them to misbehave.
I think they are around £110ish a corner on black circles or similar- I don't like to skimp on tyres.

3 of the tyres have done 3 seasons (December to February) and one of the tyres has done 1 season as it got replaced with a new one when the old one got a screw in it. As such the 3 more worn ones have around 8mm of tread and the newer one has 9mm- plenty of life!

I would like £200 for the lot, cash on collection is preferable and I'd prefer not to get into couriers etc. although I will venture out reasonable distances to meet people. I'm based in Doncaster.

Any questions-please drop me a PM on here, I'll leave it a week before I venture onto Ebay.
Thanks
Owyn
Ad 1
Ad 2
Ad 1

Attachments

• ad 3.jpg
    ad 3.jpg
    485.6 KB · Views: 101
  • ad 4.jpg
    ad 4.jpg
    461 KB · Views: 103
  • ad 5.jpg
    ad 5.jpg
    456.9 KB · Views: 94
  • ad 6.jpg
    ad 6.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 103
  • ad 7.jpg
    ad 7.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 95
  • ad 8.jpg
    ad 8.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 95
  • ad 9.jpg
    ad 9.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 99
Now sold, pleasure meeting the chap who bought them.

Reactions: Sandra and Nitro_CR
Status
Not open for further replies.