A4 Cup Holder

ronny

Audi A4 1.8TQ
Hi guys,

Anyone know how much a new cup holder is?!

Looked on bay, but they're all left hooker's... :keule:

Cheers

According to Tyresmoke forums they are 20-30 quid from the dealer, looks pretty easy to fit too, there is a small write up if you need it.

Dazmo

A cup holder for where exactly? anyone got any pics or details?

ronny

Audi A4 1.8TQ
Dash is exactly the same as the B6 really, here is a pic taken from ultramodz audi

You can see the cup holder next to the hazzard light switch
pic10.jpg

Dazmo

Dash is exactly the same as the B6 really, here is a pic taken from ultramodz audi

You can see the cup holder next to the hazzard light switch
pic10.jpg

Yeah have that already, anyone know i can get the cup holder for the inside of the armrest?

Dazmo

Spoke to Audi today - £24, not bad eh
:)

they go for £25+ on bey.... :wtf:

I want one of these but not sure if it will fit as i have that stupid telephone cradle thing fitted in my arm rest!!.Surely i can remove this as i dont need it as i have RNSE bluetooth.

Are you getting one soon mate as id like to know if it will fit with space underneath or whether it is a tight fit etc.

Good 2 B A Gooner

I want one of these but not sure if it will fit as i have that stupid telephone cradle thing fitted in my arm rest!!.Surely i can remove this as i dont need it as i have RNSE bluetooth.

Are you getting one soon mate as id like to know if it will fit with space underneath or whether it is a tight fit etc.

That price was for the dash mounted cup-holder mate, the pr..k that had the car before me split his red hot mocha chocha wocha dooda frappa £10 a cup.... of red hot coffee on it and the front has peeled a bit!

Though i wouldn't think the armrest job would be more price wise - think the fit wouldn't leave any room underneath?

:uhm:

PetrolDave

Though i wouldn't think the armrest job would be more price wise - think the fit wouldn't leave any room underneath?
The armrest one is the full depth of the armrest - just remove the useless (if you use Bluetooth) cradle.