Found A4 DTM alloys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damian_S

Reaction score
As above looking for DTM wheels, don't mind if they need a refurb if the price is right as want the grey, happy to do a deal with my as new Bola B8r's in 19 inch or purchase.

Yes with as new falken FK510 tyres, 225 35 19 on the 8.5j and 255 30 19 on the 9.5j

They are silver with polished/cut faces aa they come standard, these have only been on the car for about 1500mikes or less

There's a set of genuine ronals on fleabay at present, a little bit on the steep side though.

Hi Rob, yes a few sets on ebay but I want them in anthracite so have to consider refurb cost on top.

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Hi Rob, yes a few sets on ebay but I want them in anthracite so have to consider refurb cost on top.

finding a set at the right price is always a challenge these days as they are becoming sought after alloys

yes, always a nice choice in the right colour of course.

yes, always a nice choice in the right colour of course.
Rob do you have any pictures of your bus when on dtm wheels please? I'm running same H&R springs as you, worried they will look small compared to my current wheels

indeed i do, give me a few mins to trawl back through my computer for a pic.

Reactions: Damian_S
18" alloys are not small but once you've had 19" on, going down can tend to look smaller.

Blast , i'm on a new pc now and can't access the older pics at the moment.
I can show you this one though, not ronals but a very similar pattern I tried in 2015, 18" Rials similar style and spoke pattern but they do look small compared to 19" now.
Dtm8

Not sure i'd go back to 18" now.
I'm probably going to pickup from an earlier project and go with OE audi alloy again in 20" .
Same as these but maybe a ligher shade , I liked them when I first saw them and still think they are on of the best , well in 20" format.

Aj1

The A8 20's do look good, there was a tidy set on ebay recently for £600 or best offer. I'm torn between adding bilstein b8's or dropping wheel size as the ride isn't great and I hate the butt clenching at every pothole or bump

Reactions: Charlie Farley
The A8 20's do look good, there was a tidy set on ebay recently for £600 or best offer. I'm torn between adding bilstein b8's or dropping wheel size as the ride isn't great and I hate the butt clenching at every pothole or bump

If you still have the s-line dampers fitted , get them replaced with the bilsteins s, night& day change.

Reactions: Damian_S
Nice, you interested in a deal or just adding pic for information?

Just adding pic to let you see what they look like in black , very rare to get orginal Dtm"s these days

Blast , i'm on a new pc now and can't access the older pics at the moment.
I can show you this one though, not ronals but a very similar pattern I tried in 2015, 18" Rials similar style and spoke pattern but they do look small compared to 19" now.View attachment 211424

Not sure i'd go back to 18" now.
I'm probably going to pickup from an earlier project and go with OE audi alloy again in 20" .
Same as these but maybe a ligher shade , I liked them when I first saw them and still think they are on of the best , well in 20" format.

View attachment 211425

Did the 9spokes ever get done in 19”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c630aed692219e821f5c0dd31a83b997.jpg

Know a guy with a set of these ,I’m guessing non genuine

Sadly audi went and bypassed it in 19" , not sure why but they did...went from 18" in various offsets etc straight to 20" in two formats

Reactions: Jamsmoo
Rob do you have any pictures of your bus when on dtm wheels please? I'm running same H&R springs as you, worried they will look small compared to my current wheels

Alex has the original ronals on his special edition, nice colour for them ,great on a red bus too.

img_20200524_11604-jpg.203444

Reactions: Shaun Osborne and Damian_S
c630aed692219e821f5c0dd31a83b997.jpg

Know a guy with a set of these ,I’m guessing non genuine

finding myself strangely drawn to these bad boys.....
s-l1600.jpg

Reactions: Jamsmoo and Shaun Osborne
As above looking for DTM wheels, don't mind if they need a refurb if the price is right as want the grey, happy to do a deal with my as new Bola B8r's in 19 inch or purchase.

I have a set on ebay at the minute, set of 5, the cheapest ones on there bar the knackered set at £225

Status
Not open for further replies.