A4 dynamik 255 35 19 Tyre pressure

Audi Dynamik

Reaction score
Hello,
I have had my 2011 A4 2.0 Tfsi Quattro Saloon Manual Dynamik 7 months now and i have not got round to doing the tyre pressures yet, i went to top them up today but when i looked at the sticker on the door my tyres were not listed so i just left it, i have also been on these tyre pressure sites and entered my reg and cant find anything for my tyres, My tyres are 255 35 R19, my car is mostly driven with just me in and at the weekend another couple of family members so not many people always in with luggage , and not used much for heavy weights,
I found an S4 running the same exact Wheels and Tyres at 40 in the front and 35 for the rear for average weight, the s4 is 100kg heavier so should it be running just abit less than a s4 ?
What is the Recommended tyre pressure for my car ?
Any advice will help :)
Thanks alot :)

yep he did, not in there mate double checked :/
Thats why im asking on here :p

Take a photo of the sticker on the door, post it up and let's see what we can find.

It's a real PITA when the vehicle manual refers you to the door sticker for tyre pressures. Anyway the pressures for a black edition Avant with 255 35 19's are
Light load. 2.6/38 front. 2.4/35 rear
Heavy load. 2.7/39 front. 3.0/44 rear

Hope this helps.

The loaded pressures are the same as my S-line Avant running the same wheels. Strange that the fronts are different.

I don't see why the Dynamik would be any different as it's only a different take on a standard A4 in the same way as a S-line or Black Edition is.

I do wonder though whether they adjust them depending on whether it's quattro and what options are fitted due to the difference in weight. I've got dynamic suspension too which may affect it a little.

Remember - Audi recommend running on the high load pressures all the time unless you feel it's too hard.

My sticker :

Tyre_pressures.jpg

Last edited:
Strange that M&S tyres have to run at higher pressure than all season tyres??

i have done my tyres today i have put 38 in the front and 33 in the rear i will see how i go on can always alter them :) thanks for the advice btw

I'd certainly want the sticker issue resolved with the dealer for a few reasons. One would be that when it comes to resale, I'd wonder if the car had been damaged/repaired if there was no sticker.

erm ? on my car on the sticker on the door same as this all the tyres as listed but not mine

I was gonna check mine, but haven't moved the car today, it's too cold!

But not having 19's listed makes sense, Dynamik's are SE spec cars with loads of added extras, so maybe the tyre pressure sticker is 'SE' and hasn't been updated?

so you have a sticker that is the same as the one scotty posted, but your tyres not listed?How come you cant see what everyone else can?Struggling to understand.I think youre pulling our puds......

Here's the sticker from my car, it doesn't say anything about 19's :motz:

I'll use the pressures from Scotty's post!
TP.JPG

Really? That is amazing, I actually cant beleive that a car that comes standard with 19's doesn't have a sticker that shows the required pressures.

My S-Line does, and that comes standard with 18's???

Yup and reading the manual it refers you to the sticker on the door!

I did think after reading the thread it would be strange not to have it, but the proof is there!
Like I said, I think this is because the car is based on an SE spec, so SE's don't generally have an option for 19's, whereas an S line would! Still they've bolted enough extra's onto this car it wouldn't take a lot to change the tyre pressure sticker!

Hmmmn.Ive checked both part numbers (bottom right corner on sticker) in etka, and both are just listed as data plates for tyre pressures with no association to model specifics..How stupid is that!.My apologies.Not for one moment did i think that audi would be that daft.

According to the spec codes on the inside of the service book, the car is not a special edition, and comes with 17" alloys! :sorry:

Confirmed by Audi HQ.

A4 Dynamik tyre pressures

Front Rear
psi/bar psi/Bar

Unladen 36/2.5 33/2.3

Laden 38/2.6 42/2.9

They also state the sticker should have been replaced for the one with correct spec

Quote 'All of the vehicles came with a standard sticker and this should have been changed prior to hand over with the customer'

doesn't look like it was, d'you think they would mail stickers out to owners if we asked?

bit of an exhumation for this thread, but i'm a bit dubious about my pressures. just got all my tyres done at Silverlink the other month, and when i parked up on the kerb today i noticed the OS front seemed a bit flat. thought it might be cos i was parked up on the kerb and the car was angled but when i checked the gauge was shwing 1 BAR :-/ i pumped her up to 2 BAR as that's what the other side showed and looked fine, after reading this i'm beginning to wonder! bit taken aback that an official Audi dealer would make such a mistake over something so simple.

Take it back to Audi and tell them to replace the sticker with a correct one, that's what i did.

bit of an exhumation for this thread, but i'm a bit dubious about my pressures. just got all my tyres done at Silverlink the other month, and when i parked up on the kerb today i noticed the OS front seemed a bit flat. thought it might be cos i was parked up on the kerb and the car was angled but when i checked the gauge was shwing 1 BAR :-/ i pumped her up to 2 BAR as that's what the other side showed and looked fine, after reading this i'm beginning to wonder! bit taken aback that an official Audi dealer would make such a mistake over something so simple.

Why are using bar? lbs is more accurate surely