A4 Dynamik

i went to Audi and they all told me that the 2.0t a4 b8 is the same engine as the s3 and shell v power is used in formula one only saying what they are saying haha !

Why i got this remap i don't know ? it was fast enough already, got a letter through the door notice of intended prosecution off a mobile camera van !! got done for speeding on the way to get it remapped !

This thread is going round in circles xD seems like dynamik owners are the same as apple fan boys... They just won't shut up about them and try to make them sound better than they are.

Rant over

i don't know mate, all what i have said was from a Audi salesman point of view, not my statements, i have now been told not to listen to there daft information so calmm down :0

why dont you pm your chassis number to someone with the online parts system then they can id the parts fitted ie turbo etc and compare.

all these posts :p the poor guy only asked for info on the dynamik and it has just turned into a small debate about remapping haha :p

This thread is going round in circles xD seems like dynamik owners are the same as apple fan boys... They just won't shut up about them and try to make them sound better than they are.

Rant over

uh, would you like some tar w/ that brush??

Good giref. I joined this site to hopefully gain from the experience of other A4 owners. I was hoping to get some good solid information about tuning my beautiful A4 Dynamik but it seems that there is some kind of war of words between A4 Dynamik owners and some others who want to shout them down. Calm down calm down etc.

Good giref. I joined this site to hopefully gain from the experience of other A4 owners. I was hoping to get some good solid information about tuning my beautiful A4 Dynamik but it seems that there is some kind of war of words between A4 Dynamik owners and some others who want to shout them down. Calm down calm down etc.

Nothing of the sort.

We just want the correct information being given to you.. rather than rubbish and hearsay that 90% of the internet is full off.

all these posts :p the poor guy only asked for info on the dynamik and it has just turned into a small debate about remapping haha :p

I've enjoyed the read, can't really give help too much as I don't know much about them.
I did Email Audi customer services, and they've pretty much ignored me.

After all this I'm thinking the dynamik's are just that little too high in price ATM, and maybe a nice s-tronic S3 Sportback maybe a slightly cheaper option.

no point in emailing Audi they will never answer, only if you are lucky will they answer :L

Just found a Dynamik in black, has a word with the dealership and there looking at £523 pm on a PCP deal over 48 months.
That's with GAP insurance, 2 years free services, Paint protection pack worth £370.

Don't like the 48 months as I'm in neg equity with the BM after 2 years. but the 3 year deal was £670 gelp!

Strangely they did offer a remap service that they do as well! Trying to find out more, they quoted 20-30bhp increase! Sounds nice if the dealer is going to do it!

That seems pretty expensive to me. I am putting down 1500 and for 455 pm I am getting a brand new, 2012 (so facelift) 2.0TDI (177BHP) Quattro Black Edition. Thats got to be worth more than the Dynamic? My guess would be that with the 2.0T it would be similar too, and with quattro?

The 2 years servicing is a load of balls though. It basically equates to an oil change. It does not cover any other servicing. No fuel filters, belts etc. Just oil and oil filter. If they are telling you it covers more (i.e. everything), then get the dealerships manager to put it in writing for you so you have comeback, otherwise your just chasing your tail with Audi Finance / Audi UK / Dealership.

GAP protection is another con too, but if they are throwing it in, then fair enough. Your actual normal insurance will be plenty, as it should pay out market value, not what you paid, as there are no new dynamiks, then you should be able to replace the car with the normal insurance payout.

I was told by the Audi sales people that another Dynamik would be released in 3.0 TDi guise in 2012. I would have waited but damn that white Dynamik just stole my heart.

That seems pretty expensive to me. I am putting down 1500 and for 455 pm I am getting a brand new, 2012 (so facelift) 2.0TDI (177BHP) Quattro Black Edition. Thats got to be worth more than the Dynamic? My guess would be that with the 2.0T it would be similar too, and with quattro?

The 2 years servicing is a load of balls though. It basically equates to an oil change. It does not cover any other servicing. No fuel filters, belts etc. Just oil and oil filter. If they are telling you it covers more (i.e. everything), then get the dealerships manager to put it in writing for you so you have comeback, otherwise your just chasing your tail with Audi Finance / Audi UK / Dealership.

GAP protection is another con too, but if they are throwing it in, then fair enough. Your actual normal insurance will be plenty, as it should pay out market value, not what you paid, as there are no new dynamiks, then you should be able to replace the car with the normal insurance payout.

Thanks for your reply, GAP isn't free it's just bundled in the price!
I'd be happy with 455 my budget was 400 to 450, What term is yours over? 4 years?

Yeah, mine is over 4 years. It depends on what you want though really. A second hand Dynamik, or, for 70 quid a month less, a brand new black edition. I know where my money is going. Although, I must admit, looking at the new range engines in the A4, its only 10 mpg difference between the 2.0 TDI Quattro and the 2.0T Quattro. Not much when there is currently around 5p per litre difference in fuels.

I personally would strip the GAP insurance out of it to bring down costs, but then thats just me. I think its a con, and almost encourages you to write off the car near the end of the term, as you would then get a brand new motor to replace your 3-4 year old one, when your insurance already gets you a like for like replacement.

Nice one. Can't wait for pics.

When do you pick it up?

Glad to hear mate :) what colour avant saloon manual auto ? you joining the club with me and a few others with a dynamik with a revo remap ? :)

Hopefully pick it up nxt Saturday.

It's an Avant, manual, in quartz grey. And I won't be joining the remap club, well at least not yet

Last edited:
glad to hear enjoy your car and let me know how you are getting on with it, whats the mileage ?:)

Congrats. Great choice. I almost went for the avant but was won over at th garage when a white saloon came off the transporter. Shiny toys and all that.......enjoy:applaus:

nice one bud.
there's only 400 of them in the country, we're going to have to see how many of them we can collect on this forum!

Maybe arrange a meet at some point. Its a fantastic car. I love it but some a**e drove into it in a car park and drove off. They pushed the back left hand side bumer in. It popped out but has left like a ripple in the bumper. Have to get it fixed as its doing my head in every time i look at it. Some people.....:sign_unfair:

Thanks guys!

Not sure about the 400 made .. There could be a few more now

Mine is the new 2012 Audi A4 2.0 TDi 170 Dynamik Avant!

Had 11 miles on it by the time I finished the test drive. Although when I pick it up it'll get 120 miles on the drive home! Had to drive from Ipswich to Northampton Audi as all the dealers round me are useless, least Tim the sales bloke knew his stuff!

just had s race with an s3 against my remapped dynamik, stopped at lights and hammered the s3 up the slip road and carried on along the motorway the s3 was miles back i really did kik its @ss :p i bet he is thinking what is that without an s badge ? he was sick as a dog !

bud, posting the exact same post on multiple forums is generally frowned upon.

bud, i just want all the people know on them three forums interested about this 305 bhp revo remap ,about my car remapped against an s3 and see if it will help deciding on any remap figures if it beat an s3 ?

To all the Dynamik owners, have any of you had the oil consumption issue with your car? also any of you not have the problem with the car after a decent amount of miles on it? how often do you top the oil up?
Cheers

Hi,
Bought my dynamik a month ago, wasn't aware of this common problem, but a bit worried having read the threads (...which seem to have run dry recently?).
I'm keen to hear a response to your question. Also thinking about a mild remap, but want to make sure my s tronic auto gear box will be ok? Can anyone offer any help?
Cheers,
Ross