Facelift A4 Facelift Review - YouTube

Spinstorm

Reaction score

I have a YouTube channel about Cars and Tech and made a review on the A4 Facelift Saloon Black Edition model so please check it out!
I also have a video on the infotainment system currently being edited which will be out soon!

There are videos on different Audi models as well - and depending on my access - they may just be the tech or drive videos.

There are also video reviews of other cars like the M5 Competition Facelift, ID.3 Electric Car & Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio.
I also have "shorts" videos which are less than a minute and vertical for mobile and are news and maybe little previews of my videos.

I would welcome any feedback and comments, like and please subscribe if you enjoy it.

Reactions: mister.c., SPIKE_ and Mkay315

I have a YouTube channel about Cars and Tech and made a review on the A4 Facelift Saloon Black Edition model so please check it out!
I also have a video on the infotainment system currently being edited which will be out soon!

There are videos on different Audi models as well - and depending on my access - they may just be the tech or drive videos.

There are also video reviews of other cars like the M5 Competition Facelift, ID.3 Electric Car & Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio.
I also have "shorts" videos which are less than a minute and vertical for mobile and are news and maybe little previews of my videos.

I would welcome any feedback and comments, like and please subscribe if you enjoy it.

I saw this video a few days ago on YouTube. I didn't know you had an account on here. Brilliant content.

Reactions: Spinstorm
I saw this video a few days ago on YouTube. I didn't know you had an account on here. Brilliant content.

Thank you for the kind words! I am an Audi lover really which is why I have one.

Reactions: Mkay315