A4 Recall 40G4

filipharvey

Amusing Tagline
Reaction score
My A4 had this recall and work carried out 2 years and 15,000 miles ago. It was the lower suspension arm bushes.
It has now gone again, and considering the original bushes that were recalled lasted 120,000, I think that is fairly poor. What do you think?

Would Audi change them again? Is there much of a warranty on Recall Work?

Help would be good!

Audi normally out 2 year warranty on therre parts if you paid for them, i.e no warranty on warranty if the car is out of warranty.
Silly I know.
Speak to the dealer and see what they say, are they the same lower arms again?? very surprising but speak to dealer if not customer care

Yup, same lower arms. Other thing is tho, that I was not the owner at the time of repairs. Do you think this will matter?
I will speak to Audi on Monday and see what they say. I'll check what they have on file about the repairs first tho!

Phone up and get history, but it will show on the dialog system as having the recall!!

And it should confirm that the drivers side (now faulty) was replaced. Just want confirmation of that before I go storming in (nicely!)

Turns out previous owner told a lil porky. Yes the car was called in, however no work was carried out.

Shame its decided to go now though, eh?