A4/S4 B5 Strut Brace on ebay

• Thread starter imported_VaulterTim
  • Start date
ive got stuff from this seller before he's good and fast

ive looked at these sturt braces before but ive got better things to spend my money on at the moment

I have one of the top ones, it doesnt fit properly.....pulls down on my battery and the brake fluid resevoir. Also pushes the bonnet up.......i'd go for one of the OMP ones, not sure if that would even work though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

EngineBay2.jpg

Thanks for the input dude, good feedback and always useful to know these things /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Why do you still have it fitted if it's such a bad fit though?

T

Cause it took me 20mintues to put it on lol... trying to find where it went as there were no clear spaces. It does help marginally i tested, also looks good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I would strongly advise against getting one....if you want one, you can have mine when i get my new one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

my a4 has a factory fitted strut brace, did not all models have these anyway?

yes thats what i have, mine is a 1998 pre facelift model. must have been standard fit on the v6 tdi as it was on the car when i got it and it came from a leasing company so cant see anyone retro fitting it.