A4 /S4 B7 Avant section, hows about it admin.

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Having spent a fair bit of time trawling throught the masses of threads in the B7 section one thing does appear to ping up and its that B7 avant are a popular choice and there owners do rate them very highly, myself included, and many question relate to that variant specifically.

Nothing against saloon owners as they are great cars too there owners rate them just as highly, and if I didn't need an avant i'd buy a saloon, but it does seem that a lot of posts and threads relate or revolve around avant variants etc, or maybe just me being slightly biased again.

so any chance of a section specific to us avant owners, A4 /S4 avant owners section.... what about it admin, just testing the water as they say...

Reactions: Tyrer
Think you are better than the rest of us do you ;)

Reactions: maxdrz400 and carlcall
if you don't ask you don't get ......nudge nudge, wink wink,......lol
nah all equal chap just thought based on volume of avant owners it may be beneficial etc, just athought.

As much as this is a BRILLIANT idea Rob....I can't see us getting it :disappointed:

Yes we all know it's the best shaped A4 :grinning: but it's not our fault the Saloons' have the best bit missing off the back end of their cars
stirthepot.gif

Reactions: martin1984 and Charlie Farley
maybe a few " sweetners " may help swing the cause..lol

Reactions: triggerboo