A44 tyres in Worcester

Shadowman

Reaction score
Had this place recommended to me by Mike ( mjr901 ) and i'm really pleased he told me about it ( thanks mate ).

I've been to more tyre depot's than I care to remember over the years , but this place really is a cut above the rest.....the staff are knowledgeable, polite, friendly and efficient with an attitude to pricing and customer service which is really refreshing.

I am quick enough to pass on bad feedback on places, but I just wanted to pass it on a good experience really.....I for one will definately use them again...:rock:

Cheers

Glad they sorted you out mate, the service is definitely very good.

What did you have done?

I dropped off the winter wheels for my other half's TT with tyres to be fitted and balanced.....They checked the wheels to ensure they were true and inspected them for any damage, fitted the wheels with new valves and then fitted the tyres and balanced them and finally recommended where to place them on the car allowing for the number of weights added and the 'trueness' ( if that's a word ) of the tyre....all for £15 a corner......and they carried them out to the car for me and put them in carefully !
I spoke to four people whilst I was there, all employees and all were pleasant, cheerful and knowledgeable.....really refreshing.