A5 2.0 TDI Quattro 2dr tyre pressure?

immo

Stop me
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a 2012 A5 2.0 TDI Quattro 2 door with 19" rotors, the tyre pressure sticker that should be on the door panel has presumably been removed by a previous owner for some reason and I'm struggling to find the correct tyre pressures.

Does anyone have a similar age model that can have a look and confirm the pressures for me?

Much appreciated

They should be in your car's manual. You can get a rough idea of what the proposed tyre pressures are by putting the spec of your tyres into google, followed by "tyre pressures". For example, "245/45 R18 tyre pressures". You will find a similar layout of numbers on every tyre wall, including yours.

They should be in your car's manual.
Yeah it says this a lot around the internet. The manual says to check the sticker......
You can get a rough idea of what the proposed tyre pressures are by putting the spec of your tyres into google, followed by "tyre pressures". For example, "245/45 R18 tyre pressures". You will find a similar layout of numbers on every tyre wall, including yours.
Again I appreciate the reply but doing this yields results varying from 30 to 45 PSI... it seems everyone and their uncle has their own idea of what's "ideal", so I'd really love it if someone could just post the picture :)

For the record the tyres on this model are 225/35R19 Y96

I have 265-35-19 on my rotors and i put 39 F -36 R in mine . Apparently this is the best
pressure for the 19"s . Wear is even after a year and a half on new tires . Hope this helps .