A5 black Edition mods

Habibur Khan

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Recently bought Audi A5 2.0tdi black edition it's a 177PH. (13 plate) auto.

And would like few mods done,

I am looking for a rs5 grill , can anybody suggest me few places where i get them?

Also am running on 20mm hubcentric spacers and 15MM on the front, have a slight problem I have managed to loose my wheel locking nut do you know where I can get replacements ones without having to buy another full kit?

Also looking for a carbon fibre boot lip.

Engine wise ;

I got my car remapped within 1 hour of collecting it from the show room in Sheffield, remapped done by DMS automotive. Pushing the HP to around 225 BHP , I was thinking now to get DTUK Tuning box, would that be appropriate with the remap? It won't conflict with any components within the engine? What's your view guys!

Attachments

• IMG_7651.JPG
    IMG_7651.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 266
Hi welcome to ASN.
You can't run a tuning box with a remapped engine ??? . That is unless you want to be replacing the DPF/ engine / High pressure fuel pump etc shortly.
I got a new locking wheel key for my car through Mike on the parts request, was around £33 but comes with a locking bolt as well. There are various patterns, he may be able to tell you what key was fitted on the car.

Not a tuning box, a pedal box some say it shouldnt inflict as it just alters the gas ratio?

They probably could have altered the pedal map when the car was mapped if you had asked them. I would have thought a black edition would have had Drive Select where you can adjust between comfort, dynamic, auto etc . If so in Dynamic the throttle pedal map is altered much the same as if the car had a pedal box fitted.
You can retrofit Drive select if you don't have it reasonably easy.

XenonzUK have rs5 grilles, bought mine there.