A5 Black Edition - Progress Thread

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Its been a while since I updated this thread on the progress, and there has been some recent retrofits I am very happy with.

Apple CarPlay
34A12757-7344-4EB5-A277-9AF24F1A75D2.jpeg

Reverse Camera with Dynamic Lines
6AE2F3A6-57F8-4A9D-BB41-9E2A237908AE.jpeg

2B84C676-C049-4A97-B8BE-F347CC9D30C6.jpeg

Car Reached 100,000 milestone
9E0223A8-5807-4AF7-8210-71F089CEA998.jpeg

Winter Mode

B00430B9-81F1-453D-8CD9-D1CF1672D6A5.jpeg

LED Reverse Bulbs
BCD67D55-6DC7-428A-9801-C2E16184BCEB.jpeg

JG51 AUD

Spot on mate, great work. :icon thumright:

JG

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reverse camera is on the list of future mods if I keep the motor.
How's the apple car play?

The reverse camera is not something I was planning on. But when I seen the CarPlay unit supported a reverse camera and the camera was only £30 I thought why not!haha

The CarPlay is going great Mac, for an aftermarket kit you would swear it came in the car the integration is perfect and no issues.

JG51 AUD

Bogey10

Wow car is looking good. I did post about 8 months ago asking you where you got the boot lip spoiler from but didn't see a reply. If OEM do you have a part number
or is it aftermarket?

boxer70

Car looks great. I’m thinking about fitting a Maxton splitter and I think seeing it in your car makes me realise I need one which version is it?

mr_ash80

Its been a while since I updated this thread on the progress, and there has been some recent retrofits I am very happy with.

Apple CarPlay
View attachment 214620

Reverse Camera with Dynamic Lines
View attachment 214621

View attachment 214623

Car Reached 100,000 milestone
View attachment 214627

Winter Mode

View attachment 214626

LED Reverse Bulbs
View attachment 214622
Some great mods on you motor pal. Which reverse bulbs did you buy?

And which Apple Car Play unit did you end up with? Been looking at getting the Elite one but they are probably all the same :)

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Cheets @Vappy
The foglight surrounds are very similar to the honeycomb grill style so I will probably just leave them if I am honest not too worried about them being mesh!:)

JRock247

VCDS Map User
Hey @Point_Audi Loving your build so far. Giving me plenty of ideas for my A5 that I'm in the process of modding, although I working primarily on the interior at the moment.

Keep up the good work!

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
@mr_ash80 Good stuff, let me know how you get on, you won’t be disappointed they are good and bright. Yes I upgraded the interior to led was the first mod I done when I got the car. Then I slowly done upgrades like fitting front and rear footwell lighting, glovebox light, vent lighting, puddle door lighting and door handle lighting!

Thanks @JRock247 it all takes time but its nice when you get compliments on the car!:) Just done a service on it there myself this evening so that will be it sorted for another few miles!:) Just have to think of the next mod!