A5 Coupe Seats

bcal707

Reaction score
I have recently purchaed a new 2010 Audi A5 Coupe, but now wished I had requested front heated seats, the question is would it be possible now to fit genuine Audi part (Seats, Switches etc) to my new car, and if yes what parts are required.
Thanks..........John

i would think if the car comes with the propper wiring loom ie extra fittings and plugs for the seats and switches you will be ok but if it doesnt then it could be a lot of work. i put leather interior in my car and the seats had all sorts of stuff my old seats didnt have and i had to wire it all up myself cause there was no loom for them. so lets hope they have thought of this being done and put in the appropriate loom.

This is what I need to know but do not know where within the Audi network to ask, I cannot find online any Audi Tech support to ask the question to !
The car is a week old and is a 2.0TFSI S.Line Special Edition, now I would have thought all the necessary wiring would already be in this model car,. just a matter of plugging and programming

look under the seats for extra looms or plugs and where the switches go there should be plugs there also. i have a feeling there wont be hence me having to wire my own seats up.

Unfortunately Audi have got very stingy and hence incresed their profits by only fitting in wiring looms specific to the car and its options. No extra wires! Zilch! As the heated seat button is in the console it will need replacing, make your own wiring loom up, buy some heated mats, fit it all in and then vcds it to enable them. IIrc the heated seat mats are around £45 per section ie £90 per seat