A5 pedal options

Shaq12

Drive it like its hot!
Reaction score
Hi all,

It's been a long time since I have really posted on here, back in my A3 days many years ago, but I now have an A5 3-door S-Line Black Edition in Suzuka Grey - will try and get some pics online soon

So far really loving it but considering how many other bells and whistles it has on it disappointed to see boring black pedal rubbers on it...

Anyone done an upgrade and have the PN's or what to buy?

Had a quick scout on eBay and not found a great deal of OEM stuff save some RS5 ones, will they fit?

$_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-A5-O...308?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2ee1630fbc

Cheers
C

I fitted similar pedals on my STronic with no issues at all. Easier than the A3 as throttle pedal is just the cover.

Love that footrest but I have the silver background with black rubber, off to search eBay again.

May have to change all pedals again if no joy.

Another mod to add to the list.:yum:

Just a thought but the ones you link to either aren't OEM or have nothing to do with the RS5 - RS5 is automatic only...

Hmmm things were so much easier when I had ETKA before it went online! The PN I think is 8K1064200D which was the above minus the dead pedal, I think they were off another premium model but the same style as the RS. Could be way off with that though.

So what do the S5 or RS5 pedals look like and even better anyone got the PN?

C

Sorry, I know this is an old thread, but how do I fit these? considering purchasing but depends on how easy they are to fit.

Sorry, I know this is an old thread, but how do I fit these? considering purchasing but depends on how easy they are to fit.

Auto or manual?

For my old auto, I removed the old cover from the brake, and the accelerator was just metal so put the cover over the top. Actually the brake pedal needs a bit of clue as it doesn't have a lip on the top like the standard one....was worried about it slipping off while driving!

For a manual I've heard the clutch pedal is a royal PITA to fit on.

Didn't do the dead pedal, but think it needs some adjusting IIRC.

I fitted some RS5 brake / acc pedals over the weekend along with the RS6 dead pedal which requires slight modding in order to fit

not got a close up pic (will get one) but it does finish the interior off!

20160724_101429000_i_OS.jpg

Yes it's automatic, damn I was hoping this was going to be a simple one. :(

@R44MS K looks very nice. :)