A5 sportback ....hhhmmmmnnnn

10blazin

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED
Reaction score
I went to Audi Manchester today and saw an a5 sport back in the flesh and i really like that car its very very nice , It was in red like the pic below....

Right now if i had the money and a few kids to carry around it would be a5 sport back for sure beautiful car ...

a5_sportback_sline.jpg

I had the money and the kids and I didn't go for it ...... although I thought I would.

It's simply not family friendly enough ... or at least not so much as the A4. No rear blinds, fixed tail gate cover (removeable) etc etc.

I really REALLY thought it would be a good match for us but it wasn't and hence we got an A4 Avant instead.

Yup, they should have left the a5 as a coupe especially when they already have the a4 which is a superb looking car and far more practical, I reckon they have spoilt the look stretching it imo.

The Sportback is really not a proper A5 , they should have called it something else.

The A5 Coupe is much like the original Audi Coupe (based on the 80) and was called an 'Audi Coupe' . I would like to see A5 Coupe as the Audi Coupe. The Sportback compromises so much in styling and performance it should be calles an A4 Sportback