A5 Sportback Pics

smudge_don

Reaction score
Anyone got any pictures of their A5 sportback?

I used to hate the look of these but i've kind of grown to like them (i think)

Would be good to see pictures of anyone who owns one on here

A5 sportback = :wub: A guy has an S5 sportback near me in silver... ****** lovely!

A5 sportback = :wub: A guy has an S5 sportback near me in silver... ****** lovely!

Meh, i'm just not 100% sure

When i had the A3, all A3's (apart from the poverty spec ones) looked gorgeous

With the A5's, they all look gorgeous (again, barr the poverty spec)

With the A5 SB's....i just dunno....some look lovely and other just look hideous

Gorgeous:
media

Ugly:

media

media

Well that silver one you posted looks kinda pants in the pic, but in real life it's sweet as ****! The S5 rims are a major audi fail also, RS4's look better on both A5 and A4 imho. Seen a white one on the weekend like the pic above, looked the nuts also. Have seen a few good looking black ones, I think maybe the not having silver trim around windows and looking rather high for an A5 is spoiling that black one above. Have you seen the new 5 series? If you could live with the bore u to death interior then it's not that bad on the outside. Still I prefer the A5SB for now, but new M5 will be naughty:eyebrows: BTW isn't there an A5 sub forum here? U looked in there for pics?

Lmao! U know I clicked the link on the right hand side and assumed it was the A3 forum.. I need to get out more:)