For Sale A6/A7 C7 BiTDi Kufatec K&N Pedal Box OBDELEVEN Rubber Mats etc

w88chy

Here bud, that’s nae a bonk machine, it’s a fence
Reaction score
I’ve committed to buying a new BMW M340d which I collect in a week, so I’ll be removing the following from my ‘16 A7 BiTDi (everything is used but no issues and still on the car just now)

£135 Kufatec Sound Booster (came in ziplock bag)

£80 TDI Tuning Pedal Box (boxed)

£35 K&N Panel Filter (boxed)

£80 OBD Eleven Pro Ultimate Package (with 1500 credits - I can change the email to yours then you change the password yourself) - boxed with what came with it, phone holder, pouch etc

£40 Full set of genuine Audi rubber mats/boot mat (A7) - prefer collection due to size/weight

If anyone is interested, let me know before I eBay the lot - I’d do a deal on multiple purchases.

Cheers

Charlie

Sorry wasn’t sure if that showed up in my bio.
I’m in North Lanarkshire just outside Glasgow.

Sorry wasn’t sure if that showed up in my bio.
I’m in North Lanarkshire just outside Glasgow.

Sorry, couldn’t see it on my phone if it was! A bit of a way to travel I’m afraid, really after a genuine boot mat and rubber rears! Gutted.

Sorry, couldn’t see it on my phone if it was! A bit of a way to travel I’m afraid, really after a genuine boot mat and rubber rears! Gutted.
It wouldn’t be the easiest to post, the boot mat would need rolled up - and it would be a bit of length (lol). I can’t even remember how much I paid for the complete set, but if it helps you out I could measure it and get a postage price?

Charlie

It wouldn’t be the easiest to post, the boot mat would need rolled up - and it would be a bit of length (lol). I can’t even remember how much I paid for the complete set, but if it helps you out I could measure it and get a postage price?

Charlie

Its alright, I can imagine it will be a fair bit as they are rather heavy!
If I end up doing NC500 again this year ill drop you a message and if its still available ill come collect haha.

I’ve committed to buying a new BMW M340d which I collect in a week, so I’ll be removing the following from my ‘16 A7 BiTDi (everything is used but no issues and still on the car just now)

SOLD Kufatec Sound Booster

£80 TDI Tuning Pedal Box (boxed)

SOLD K&N Panel Filter

£80 OBD Eleven Pro Ultimate Package (with 1500 credits - I can change the email to yours then you change the password yourself) - boxed with what came with it, phone holder, pouch etc

£40 Full set of genuine Audi rubber mats/boot mat (A7) - prefer collection due to size/weight

If anyone is interested, let me know before I eBay the lot - I’d do a deal on multiple purchases.

Cheers

Charlie