A6 allroad 55tfsi

Chunk39

Reaction score
Hello, was wondering if anyone here has driven or owns the allroad with the petrol 55 tfsi engine. Am considering this as my next car but wanted to know what people thought of the drive and gearbox (any lag issues) ?

Does the all wheel steering make much difference ?

And finally does anyone know if the seats come with massage and/or cooling as an option ?

Think you may wait a while to get driving impressions of the TFSi engine in the Allroad. Across the whole A6 range the petrol engines are in the minority and the 55 more so than the 45. The Allroad is a niche model so it will be even less common. That said mechanically the Allroad and standard A6 are broadly similar so impressions of the 55TFSi in a standard A6 will probably be a good guide as to what it is like in the Allroad.

To get All wheel steering you need to spec the Vorsprung version and again this is far less common than the Sport, S-Line or Black Edition A6s and I would anticipate likewise for the Allroad.

Fro what I can see, in the UK Audi are not offering the option of cooling or massage seats.

Reactions: Mkay315