A6 Allroad

Wait what, when was this announced ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is on the Audi UK website. Says Allroads can now only be purchased from stock. Also notice the A4 Allroad also no longer seems to exist. They were always a niche market and I suspect people either buy the A6 Avant or go for an SUV or some sort. Whilst there are a number of C7 Allroads around where I live I can't say I have ever seen a C8 version

The general configurator on the site also seems messed up. Almost no options showing and when you click differnt trim level it throws an error

I was told by a salesman at a main dealer (uk) and it was rhen confirmed on Audi UK facebook when I asked the question. They th
Wait what, when was this announced ?
A main dealer salesman told me, then it was confirmed by Audi UK when I asked the question. They then deleted my question and their response, so I'm guessing someone may in a bit of bother for posting that.

I was told by a salesman at a main dealer (uk) and it was then confirmed on Audi UK Facebook when I asked the question. They then deleted my question and their response
It's also confirmed on the Audi configurator, which says stock cars only available.