a6 avant retrofit rear camera?

nelo36

Reaction score
hi folksjust bought my first Audi a6 avant s line tdi quattro but was wondering if i could retro fit a rear view camera if any one can help or point me in the right direction
thanks in advance lee

Hi Nelo36,

You should complete your location in your profile and also the model year of your car.

We can then try to point you to someone in your area.

I had mine done by Audi Retrofits near Slough. He will also do Apple Carplay if you have a compatible model.

The car has to be coded to tell it that a camera has been fitted and the camera has to be calibrated.

As above, I used a guy based in North London and would def use them again.

Reactions: Bishop187
I used @DJAlix who supplied and installed an Audi OEM camera into my A6, an expert on all Audi retrofit and takes great care of trim refit etc.. Highly recommended from me,

Simon

Reactions: Bishop187
I used @DJAlix who supplied and installed an Audi OEM camera into my A6, an expert on all Audi retrofit and takes great care of trim refit etc.. Highly recommended from me,

Simon
Thanks guys I have done a bit of reading up on the rvc retrofit kit I’ll probably buy the parts and fit my sled do know a guy who just updated to mmi software along with Apple CarPlay activation and maps update brilliant guy very good knew his stuff I’ll probably speak to him ref coding mmi to show camera
I’ll post an update when I’m closer to getting it working cheers lee