A6 Bi Turbo

What is the reversing mirror trick?

Put the car into reverse, turn the mirror switch to passenger side and adjust it to point down to the kerb. From now on when you select reverse and the toggle is in the passenger side the mirror will dip to the same position every time, giving you a better view of how close you are to the kerb. When you select drive - the mirror goes back to its original position.

V handy if you've got big alloys you want to prolong!!!

Reactions: jojo and IceHanger
New If anyone is selling one let me know
emoji16.png

Maybe in 3 years, but only if they release a 400hp one for me to replace mine with!!

There is one not far from me at the dealership I bought mine for - it's an avant, 2012, and less than £29k. It's got 50k miles though, and I was about to buy it when they called to say that a BE saloon was coming in. Which I bought.....

Happy to PM you the deets if you want.

Put the car into reverse, turn the mirror switch to passenger side and adjust it to point down to the kerb. From now on when you select reverse and the toggle is in the passenger side the mirror will dip to the same position every time, giving you a better view of how close you are to the kerb. When you select drive - the mirror goes back to its original position.

V handy if you've got big alloys you want to prolong!!!
But only if you have electric seats fitted or have had it activated using VCDS

My seats are very much manual! I spent the cash on a 3.0 V6...