A6 C5 factory telephone kit

Ianmanchester

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have an A6 99 4.2, on the car it has an external ariel on the nearside rear wing, (that is an audi part) and wires that look like they have been cut in the centre arm rest. I believe that my car once had the factory fitted telephone kit. I am looking at restoring this. Can anyone help with pictures etc.

Many thanks,

Ian.

Hi Mate
I have a 1999 4.2 A6 with the phone kit, what pics do you need and Ill see what i can do.
Regards George

Hi George,

Can you take a picture of the armrest section, and the type of phone.

Many thanks,

Ian.

Hi Ian
sorry for the delay as ive being too busy to get on forum, will take pics tommorow as our lass has took my car to work as its snowing again.

Hope these are what you want.

Picture082.jpg

Picture081.jpg

Picture080.jpg

Picture079.jpg

Thanks for that. I have since been looking on eBay for the parts, if I need more help will message you again. Cheers.

Hey I am new (and would like to resurrect this thread)
I have a 2000 a6 2.7t and it seems like it had the phone removed, and all I can see is that I have the phone buttons, as well as what looks like a phone jack in the armrest. My goal with this is to get it in a working state, so I may forward skype calls, calls to my cellphone and home phone all to my car (talking on a car phone is legal where I live, where you will get a warning, and then loose your liscense for just touching your phone.