A6 C5 mats

HerefordQuattro

Reaction score
Just trying to protect the mint carpet on my new 2.5tdi and wondered if the dealers still stock the genuine mats? and if so how much?
what colour would best suit the grey leather interior?

thanks people

I just got genuine beige ones off ebay about 19.00 for front - still looking for rears for Avant. Colour should match carpet? unless you want contrast? I just did same as carpet and they do fit very well. Don't know about main dealers but think about 50.00 new.

I just got genuine beige ones off ebay about 19.00 for front - still looking for rears for Avant. Colour should match carpet? unless you want contrast? I just did same as carpet and they do fit very well. Don't know about main dealers but think about 50.00 new.

i've seen some apparently 'genuine' ones on ebay but the rears didn't have the clips to fix to the floor which are in the back of my car so bit dubious?

There are two options as far as I can gather with and without stud fixings - I got mine from partsdepot_uk and deffo genuine - Audi tags ,bags etc and with clips to fit studs on my carpet - I'm just watching and waiting for some beige rears to appear.