A6 MY22 Updates

relytyler

Reaction score
Reported on Autoexpress:

"The previously optional Technology Pack is now standard across the range, bringing a digital gauge cluster, a wireless smartphone charger and upgraded navigation system to every model in the range. Vorsprung models also get a heated steering wheel as standard, while S line and Black Edition cars receive some new sport seats. Black Edition cars can be had with new 20-inch alloy wheels and there’s a new Ultra Blue metallic paint finish for S and RS models."

Reactions: TSFIe, psychopomp1, Mkay315 and 1 other person
Mmmm not sure why they say 20" wheels is a "new" thing on the Black Edition, when the existing MY21 Black Edition already comes with 20" wheels as standard!!

Mmmm not sure why they say 20" wheels is a "new" thing on the Black Edition, when the existing MY21 Black Edition already comes with 20" wheels as standard!!

Presume it will be a new design of wheel. This explains why the Tech Pack is no longer in the configurator but the descriptions have not caught up with what is offered. Also in almost all models it is not possible to configure a Vorspung trim level

Anyone know when these changes take effect?

Have a build due for the 3rd week of July…

Thx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve also noticed that the option of grey/brown interior trim is no longer available on the A6 configurator, this is only available on the A6 Vorsprung as standard. Such a shame because this trim really transforms the interior. Yet another classic case of Audi giveth with 1 hand and taketh with other hand :(

Last edited:
Apart from the inlay of fine grain ash natural grey/brown, also now unable to add a sunroof on the configuration. Glad I choose both this options for my C8 :thumbs up:
Now you need a Vorsprung to have this features

AUDI Interior

Anyone know when these changes take effect?

Have a build due for the 3rd week of July…

Thx.

Had it confirmed my build has been upgraded to a MY22 build.

For the Black Edition, these changes include the tech pack as standard and seat fabric change to the new eco sustainable stuff.

Option of different wheels and that’s about it.

I’ve got a question outstanding on the badges being black; the changes for the A4/A5 have the BE getting black rings front & rear, but not on the A6/A7 BE, only Vorsprung which seems at odds.

Had it confirmed my build has been upgraded to a MY22 build.

For the Black Edition, these changes include the tech pack as standard and seat fabric change to the new eco sustainable stuff.

Option of different wheels and that’s about it.

I’ve got a question outstanding on the badges being black; the changes for the A4/A5 have the BE getting black rings front & rear, but not on the A6/A7 BE, only Vorsprung which seems at odds.