A7 BiTDI Launch Control

Jakmalli

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Ive been looking into buying a 2013/2014 A7 BiTDI - 312bhp

Ive been looking all over the internet at reviews, test drives, acceleration videos etc
In all specifications of this model the 0-60 is 5.3 seconds, however in all youtube videos of this car accelerating they get around 6, everyone in the comments is saying they didnt use launch control but the BiTDI comes with Tiptronic gearbox, is launch control possible in this vehicle? There is no definite answer online, It seems only the S-Tronic can use LC but videos online show a lot of A7 BiTDI using LC

Thanks

You can’t use launch control cos the tip tronic doesn’t have it. You have to brake boost, which basically mean hold the brake down hard and mash the gas pedal till ur boost builds, then let off the brake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can’t use launch control cos the tip tronic doesn’t have it. You have to brake boost, which basically mean hold the brake down hard and mash the gas pedal till ur boost builds, then let off the brake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the reply, I thought that was the case but videos like this make it a little confusing