A7 BiTurbo Owners - your reviews please

SverigeFart

Reaction score
Chaps - I am strongly considering an A7 BiTurbo (approved used) as my next vehicle.

Will be stepping out of an S3 Stronic SB with all the toys.

Wanted to gain some insight from those with BiTurbos as to how the have gotten on with theirs, the engine and how it is to live with?

Pics welcome of course!

Chaps - I am strongly considering an A7 BiTurbo (approved used) as my next vehicle.

Will be stepping out of an S3 Stronic SB with all the toys.

Wanted to gain some insight from those with BiTurbos as to how the have gotten on with theirs, the engine and how it is to live with?

Pics welcome of course!

Cracking cars Mr Wind . Had a Black Edition last year. But too big unless you have somewhere to park always. Looked at Phantom but on the BE reckon Daytona looks better.

Ha! Thanks, I've got parking sorted so not an issue. I'm torn between the new S3 and the biturbo... Given you've experienced both what are your thoughts?

ive had mine a few weeks and love it, there is a slight lag in response in auto mode when you put your foot down, but if you use it in manual (paddles or tip) its fine.

the car is great though, very smooth and seems to have endless power, i had an A5 3.0 tdi before and the understeer with that was prominenent, with the A7 i haven't really noticed it

depends what you want really, i would imagine the S3 is more of a pocket rocket but the A7 will power through miles with no bother. the boot is huge too, especially with the seats down

i gotta say, i love it

few pictures of mine:

Reactions: VVerevvolf