A7 LED Interior Courtesy Light Upgrade

Mikeysmiffy2408

Reaction score
Hi all. As the interior/courtesy lights on my 2017 A7 are yellow and not really in keeping with the LED's everywhere else on the interior (very confused as why this would be) does anyone know what bulbs are needed to replace all these and how I get at them? Would ideally like to get some bulbs delivered first before I go stripping it down then swapping is just easier. Thanks

Try a private message to @t8ups he May be able to help you.

Hi all. As the interior/courtesy lights on my 2017 A7 are yellow and not really in keeping with the LED's everywhere else on the interior (very confused as why this would be) does anyone know what bulbs are needed to replace all these and how I get at them? Would ideally like to get some bulbs delivered first before I go stripping it down then swapping is just easier. Thanks

Hi Mikey, how did you get on with your bulb change? I had the same issue and hated the yellow interior lights compared to the rest of the cars LED lighting. Why they don't fit them as standard is a mystery really as they are so much better. I did some research and ended up buying some off Fleabay as a complete set for my car. I was a bit sceptical of them but to be fare they work a treat and look so much better. They are easy to fit but do take your time with the front roof bulbs as that is the most difficult unit to get into and can be quite fiddly.
Let me know if you've already made the change and what you think?
Gaz