A7 Sat Nav

Reevzi78

Reaction score
I’ve just picked up my A7 3.0 TDI black edition 64 plate, the car has come with the sat nav sd card missing, the dealer (not main) has promised me to sort this for me and invoiced me saying this. He says the part will just come and push it and hey presto, I’ve read otherwise, everything suggests you need a software update from the main dealer? Is there anyone out there who can confirm, do you need to do this, or is there a way round it, or seller? I can’t see in the car how I can find out what the last sat nav version was used? I’m new to Audi’s, so not familiar with anything. Any help would be appreciated.

I’ve just picked up my A7 3.0 TDI black edition 64 plate, the car has come with the sat nav sd card missing, the dealer (not main) has promised me to sort this for me and invoiced me saying this. He says the part will just come and push it and hey presto, I’ve read otherwise, everything suggests you need a software update from the main dealer? Is there anyone out there who can confirm, do you need to do this, or is there a way round it, or seller? I can’t see in the car how I can find out what the last sat nav version was used? I’m new to Audi’s, so not familiar with anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Congrats on your new car. I take it you don’t have the tech pack with the bigger screen and and built in nav. In regards to updating MMI, if he’s getting you the new 2019 maps, I would think you the firmware will need updating. Some people do it themselves, but I’d make your dealer pay to get it done from Audi. I’m guessing he doesn’t know this needs doing. Maps from Audi are about £250

A7 3.0tdi 272 Black Edition Mythos Black Tech pack