A8 D5 Wirless Apple CarPlay?

GeoffDunk

Reaction score
Website
www.gdluxurytransport.co.uk
Hi all, our latest D5 has arrived and the handbook suggests Wireless Apple CarPlay is available but can't seem to get it to work. Works fine when connected via cable.

Any ideas or is it just not available on mine?

It's an A8L D5 2019 50 TDI

Hi all, our latest D5 has arrived and the handbook suggests Wireless Apple CarPlay is available but can't seem to get it to work. Works fine when connected via cable.

Any ideas or is it just not available on mine?

It's an A8L D5 2019 50 TDI
Have you taken it back to your dealer to have them look at it?

Hi sorry for bumping this thread but I just recently bought an 19 A8 50 TDI, and i cant get carpaly to work cable or wireless. Any advice

Hi sorry for bumping this thread but I just recently bought an 19 A8 50 TDI, and i cant get carpaly to work cable or wireless. Any advice

You may need to get it upgraded from Audi to the latest firmware

Reactions: quattrov6tdi
Hi @Mkay315 and thanks for your reply. They said that there is no updates available. Is it possible that it doesn't have Wireless CarPlay? It works with the cable connected. Is there a way of comparing definitions? All the radio station logos are outdated as well.

IMG 6929
IMG 6928
IMG 6927

Hi @Mkay315 and thanks for your reply. They said that there is no updates available. Is it possible that it doesn't have Wireless CarPlay? It works with the cable connected. Is there a way of comparing definitions? All the radio station logos are outdated as well.

View attachment 264498View attachment 264499View attachment 264500
I know there's an audi retrofit shop near london that may be able to retrofit it for you but I haven't got their @ name on here. @Sandra can you help on this issue please if you can

Reactions: Sandra
I know there's an audi retrofit shop near london that may be able to retrofit it for you but I haven't got their @ name on here. @Sandra can you help on this issue please if you can
Hi, thank you for your reply. I found a post here from @DJAlix with instructions for an A6 and I did the same and it worked for my A8

Reactions: Sandra