AB’s wifes Storm Bay M135i

So this where is all the action is taking place...lol its just a Car Forum guys/pals if you think your being baited dont jump...and try not to get personal....we've all been on here for years Lock frickin doon is still with us....but Spring is just around the corner....that's if you dwell down south of the border that is lol
Upload 2021 2 28 18 5 42

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally, BarryG79 and 3 others
Does it really matter whether a person on here owns an Audi , Cupra ,BMW ,MB, Toyota or Lada . I come on here and enjoy seeing and hearing about owners who have had/ left Audi but still stay on the forum for the chat and there is no need for insults regarding others cars .

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally, Bristle Hound and 3 others
Can I politely ask if a new rule has appeared on ASN that prohibits other brand users from having discussions on here ? And Luvvie is not the politer gender term so don’t take the ****, what term would you have used ?
No there has been no change in the rules. You guys are all very much welcome to continue to use the forum.

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally, Bristle Hound and 4 others
So this where is all the action is taking place...lol its just a Car Forum guys/pals if you think your being baited dont jump...and try not to get personal....we've all been on here for years Lock frickin doon is still with us....but Spring is just around the corner....that's if you dwell down south of the border that is lolView attachment 216285

Hear hear jas man

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
So this where is all the action is taking place...lol its just a Car Forum guys/pals if you think your being baited dont jump...and try not to get personal....we've all been on here for years Lock frickin doon is still with us....but Spring is just around the corner....that's if you dwell down south of the border that is lolView attachment 216285
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::thumbs up:

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally and NevMan
Does it really matter whether a person on here owns an Audi , Cupra ,BMW ,MB, Toyota or Lada . I come on here and enjoy seeing and hearing about owners who have had/ left Audi but still stay on the forum for the chat and there is no need for insults regarding others cars .
Well said! It’s what makes this still the best car forum around :rockwoot:

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally, NevMan and 2 others