Attachments

• 5613A295-4F82-48A9-BDA1-B08B154454D1.jpeg
    5613A295-4F82-48A9-BDA1-B08B154454D1.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 83
Reactions: Jcbmally and Sandra
Hi Eddie, welcome to audi-sport.net.

Reactions: Jcbmally
Hi,

2017 S3 has been amazing! 122k miles and drives like new! Hope the S4 is as good (photo is the demo car I had for 4 days).

I’m sure you won’t be disappointed with the S4 Eddie.

Welcome mate, nice upgrade.

Reactions: Frizzley
Thanks. Just need a tad more space as the kids get bigger. It won't sound as good but it certainly shifts.

very nice upgrade - how long do you have to wait what trim have you gone for?

overall the s4 avant is a brilliant car- nice combination performance, practically and economy if needed.

very nice upgrade - how long do you have to wait what trim have you gone for?

overall the s4 avant is a brilliant car- nice combination performance, practically and economy if needed.
I've waited about 8 months and it's due allegedly within the next 2-3 weeks! I've gone for Navarra Blue Black Edition with Sunroof, Comfort Pack and Carbon inlays. And red leather.

I've waited about 8 months and it's due allegedly within the next 2-3 weeks! I've gone for Navarra Blue Black Edition with Sunroof, Comfort Pack and Carbon inlays. And red leather.
nice spec - sounds like it’s not long to wait now.

loads of stuff on here that’s worth a read especially about the cars coasting functionality - manual is not that clear but it’s actually very good

So delivery has been delayed until September as the sunroof is out of stock!

I ordered the car on 7th Sept. whoever voted for Brexit is to blame

How did Brexit cause a sunroof shortage?

Looking on the positive side you’ll not get a MY22 with the latest version of the 3.0TDI engine and hopefully your existing car will have increased in value too given the current stat of the used market

How did Brexit cause a sunroof shortage?

Looking on the positive side you’ll not get a MY22 with the latest version of the 3.0TDI engine and hopefully your existing car will have increased in value too given the current stat of the used market
Sorry I think I meant Covid causing the parts issue for the sunroof

if it wasn’t a company car then I’d buy a nearly new demo.
My current car will end up at auction with about 130k on the clock after 4yrs. Full Audi Service History so will make a great buy for someone