ABS help help help

Did you leave the car running with no battery at any point?

If so it could be related to the ABS Fuse on top of the battery - I'd clear it and keep an eye on it. The fact that it's intermittent can only be a good thing

Unfortunately, this code won't clear. It comes straight back. (I scanned it for him last night)

The ABS controller won't open and both the Engine and AWD controllers show a fault with communication to the ABS controller.

This says to me that there is a power break to it. We looked at the fuses on the top of the battery, and the ABS one on the side Dash Panel but they were ok.

Ballcrusher has since found a broken connection in the cabling above/around the battery that looks as though it could be the ABS supply.

Could anyone give us some confidence? The plan is to try and bridge this break to prove this is the case.

It's certainly worth a try, the best thing to do would be to try and get a photo, although if it's obviously a broken connection then it 'shouldnt' do any har,

Update on this....

The power terminal and fuse arrangement on the top of the battery had been damaged during the battery change and a connection had broken.

Once this was replaced and cables and connectors were re dressed again, the abs controller was back!! We cleared all the codes yesterday and all is good.... no more dashboard fairy lights!!

Thanks for the advice!