Abs lost coding

tdi-man

Reaction score
Can any body help please my abs controller has lost its coding it’s all gone to 00000000

any any body help me work out what the coding is please so can get it put back in .

picture of my vin as I believe it can be got from that .

Attachments

• CEF9853E-5232-41FA-872D-8E5B1E2D5A1C.jpeg
    CEF9853E-5232-41FA-872D-8E5B1E2D5A1C.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 108
Can any body help please my abs controller has lost its coding it’s all gone to 00000000

any any body help me work out what the coding is please so can get it put back in .

picture of my vin as I believe it can be got from that .

Is there any old scans available? you can’t get an abs code from the vin unfortunately but the abs code does contain parts of the vin.

I should be able to manually build you one but I’d need a lot more info and it’s a pain in the a£&.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Connormenesse
If he still has the same car in the pic bud, its an earlier one like ours was afaik & I seem to recall his car way back, so short coding, however he needs to advise us to help better.

If he still has the same car in the pic bud, its an earlier one like ours was afaik & I seem to recall his car way back, so short coding, however he needs to advise us to help better.

Ah nice. It’s weird I can glance at a vw vin and instantly know the production year but Audi I always have to do a double take lol

When it has 8PAA I roll the dice, think mines 8PX something lol

When it has 8PAA I roll the dice, think mines 8PX something lol

It’s the 10th digit that’s the year it was always the number ie 2009 = 9 mines 4 for 2004 that’s what makes me think it’s a 2010 as they went to A then B for 2011 and so on what throws me every time is there’s no blank ie a Z. With the dubs say I could look at one that’s for example:

Wvwzzz1kzbw123456

I could tell you that it’s a 2011 golf built in Wolfsburg lol but the 9th digit on the Audis isn’t a Z so I get thrown every time lol

Reactions: NHN