For Sale Abt S1 3 door hatch 2015 -offers on £15K

Gralegav

Reaction score
2 owners (including me), just hit 40K miles last week.
2015 audi s1 3 door hatch 6081fd95d477a

2015 S1 with Abt power upgrade (TUV approved, the only tuner approved by Audi), two owners and lovely condition. The pictures speak for themselves but a full list of mods is below. The car has been carefully upgraded to preserve reliability but still deliver RS performance.

Obviously it has a full electronic service history, with last year's service including the important Haldex service.
The little pocket rocket wants for nothing and needs nothing.

Options include full satnav, auto folding mirrors on lock, keyless entry and start (with aftermarket insurance-approved additional security), auto lights and wipers, DAB radio with Bluetooth connectivity, flat bottom steering wheel. Note no parking sensors (if you need them on a car this size this probably isn't the car for you) or cruise control. Cruise can be retrofitted for less than £250.

Recaro wingbacks trimmed in Audi sport colour. Audi sport mats.

The car looks and sounds amazing with the Remus exhaust, which retains the Audi switchable modes, so isn't too noisy when you don't want it to be, or if you have pesky neighbours.

Every single upgrade on the car is the best available on the market as I had absolutely no intention of selling it ever, but sometimes things happen that you don't expect. My integrale I had for 16 years and I really thought I'd do the same with this S1, but instead I've ended up building it for someone else now to enjoy, thanks to this plague and redundancy. I try not to add up the total spent, but it is approaching 10k, all for a premium of less than 2k over the book price of a standard car.

This is almost certainly an incomplete list of what's been done, all work carried out by Motorsport engineers;
Volks Rays 18" forged wheels - 4kg lighter per corner!
(Abt 18s also available by negotiation)
Abt springs and piggyback ecu upgrade, Remus valved exhaust
Leyo oil Catch can
Reyland Motorsport AP racing 330 x 28 floating discs and 4 pot calipers, DS2500 pads
Wagner competition intercooler
Eventuri carbon intake plus S3 breather hose
Forge turbo intake hose
Switchable pedalbox response
Recaro CS wingbacks (one seat needs a side airbag, which I may be able to sort before sale).

2015 audi s1 3 door hatch 6081fd95d523a

2015 audi s1 3 door hatch 6081fd95d4d17

2015 audi s1 3 door hatch 6081ff16885b2

2015 audi s1 3 door hatch 607fe044c9ca3

Will try to edit this to add things I've forgotten, but you really need to come and see the car. The blue is semi pearlescent and is an S series only colour. I'm in West London but viewing may also be possible in Newbury or Chichester. Thanks for reading this far, I think you'll find it is worth it.

PS I'd be interested in a P/ex, up to about £4K, so I still have a runaround. A4 Avant petrol or early S3 maybe? As long as it's mechanically sound, don't mind if it is a bit scruffy.