ABT stage 1

jamey0512

Reaction score
The longer other garages dont create a stage 1 for a reasonable price the more im pulled towards the ABT £3k offer. Im wondering if audi would appreciate and take the car back knowing its ABT tuned though and not just tuned by the local garage kinda thing. Does anyone know if thats true? If so its kinda worth it i suppose

The longer other garages dont create a stage 1 for a reasonable price the more im pulled towards the ABT £3k offer. Im wondering if audi would appreciate and take the car back knowing its ABT tuned though and not just tuned by the local garage kinda thing. Does anyone know if thats true? If so its kinda worth it i suppose

I thought it was a tuning box as I understood it and was able to remove it before you sell/hand it back. It doesn’t change Ecu it modifies values fed into the ecu from various sensors. Did read it’s not active till the engine is up to temperature though which is good.

I actually quite like that bolt on not permanent aspect but not the price tag. Don’t know why ABT think their stuff is worth that much of a premium. I mean if the thing cost say a couple of hundred more than a permanent tune then I’d be happy with that I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jamey0512
Ive placed my order, the feller half convinced me to not take the warranty as if my turbo blows up or what ever i can simply remove the second ecu and take it back to audi under warranty. As i said ive placed my order and im waiting cor my new ecu to be delivered from Germany. He told me the ‘map’ is a ecu which runs side by side with the original. Weird but im fine with it aslong as i get the promised figure, im sure i will though for the price im paying!