SQ5 ABT - thoughts?

Keef

Reaction score
Just been browsing the used sales on the Audi website and stumbled across this ABT SQ5
Judging by the price I guess it legit.
I've often considered the SQ5 and recently test drove the newer model, like many others I don't like the exhausts or should say lack of. l like the ABT rear but cant help think its a bit X5 or Porsche looking?

I'm not buying but wondered what peoples thoughts are on this??

https://usedcars.audi.co.uk/usedcar...hp-all-wheel-drive-blue-1_GBR00198571460.htm#

Reactions: NevMan
You know what, I quite like that - doesn't look to over the top but enough to stand out from the crowd

I think I'm going bigger (more comfy) next and something like that wouldn't be too bad.

Reactions: Keef
Just been browsing the used sales on the Audi website and stumbled across this ABT SQ5
Judging by the price I guess it legit.
I've often considered the SQ5 and recently test drove the newer model, like many others I don't like the exhausts or should say lack of. l like the ABT rear but cant help think its a bit X5 or Porsche looking?

I'm not buying but wondered what peoples thoughts are on this??

https://usedcars.audi.co.uk/usedcar...hp-all-wheel-drive-blue-1_GBR00198571460.htm#

I like it, but then a Q5 fan anyway. Proper exhausts too

Reactions: Keef
It’s ****** expensive for what it is and doesn’t even have the tech pack so no google maps etc.

I do like the idea of real exhausts tho and bet it sounds good.

I’d buy the car you want and then talk to ABT about the rear changes.

I would imagine it’s had a power upgrade too. Which would make me nervous about any warranty claims etc

I know ABT say it’s all fine etc but....

I saw that on the approved used site as well, think I prefer the front end on the stock car, but the exhausts are nice. Since it's being sold by a dealer, I'd guess the warranty situation could be clarified.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Personally quite like the back but not the rest, but I like fact my SQ5 is discrete. As I can’t see the back the lack of exhausts doesn’t bother me...

Looks Nice, But think I Prefer My 2016 SQ5+ ,I would however like the New Dash Display in my Present Car. Normally ABT go more balls out, Maybe its been calmed down to Keep in with Audi GMBH and the Warranty .

It's nice to have the exhausts but since I know what it should look like. Makes me think a little Halfords.

I've had my SQ5 just over a week now & i like the fake exhaust. Much easier to keep clean after the chrome ones on my RS3. This is the way Audi are going,due to there being an electric version at some stage?. Straight from the Audi salesman.

I've had my SQ5 just over a week now & i like the fake exhaust. Much easier to keep clean after the chrome ones on my RS3. This is the way Audi are going,due to there being an electric version at some stage?. Straight from the Audi salesman.
Ave Add blue on my Euro6 Sq5+ and never had to clean or Polish the chrome tips, I do about 160k a year in my 16ltr Euro6 truck with Add Blue and the chrome exhaust never needs polished .. My petrol Rs5 and V6T Avant need polished up near every month .

............mine is the SQ5 mate so it's petrol as was the RS3. no add blue in these.

Yea mine is the Diesel Sq5+ , Did have to Clean my Rs5 and S4 Tho, small price to pay for performance and decent looks .

Mate, that is some garage of cars you have

Reactions: Rab.
Mate, that is some garage of cars you have
Thanks That's my Past Cars, Be great to have a garage with them all, Already thinking on the Sq5+ Replacement , Going back to Petrol , So....S7,Last of Rs4 Avant V8 (Not keen on the V6 Turbo or how it Looks),Rs3 on the Cards , To date Power,Rs5 ,Looks A7Bitdi, All round Sq5+ ..

Reactions: NevMan and Thundercliffe81
........another one on AUTOTRADER now showing that the ABT body kit is £12,000 !!!!!!.I like it but not at that money.