ADI 2012 - Thank you!

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Just a quick thanks to all those ASN members that turned up for the ASN Clubstand and make it a good turnout again!

After the success of AitP, ASN has yet again made a sterling effort on our stand, and we actually look like a club, as opposed to a load of randomly parked cars from previous years, and that's thanks to you guys and support!!

Apart from the occasional shower, and everyone making use of the ASN tent as shelter, it wasn't a bad day overall, we supported the event not only with your attendance, but we had some track action too. So I thank you track goers personally for risking your motors for the couple of sessions we had of personal ASN track time. The main thing is that no one got hurt, and everyone enjoyed themselves... including me, despite a broken car, which is now fixed thankfully.

Not sure what more I can add to this, but lets make ADI 2013 bigger and better!

I was there and the family and I had a good time. It was a good turn out for ASN on the stand. Where are the pictures though? I thought there would of been some picture threads put up...

Reactions: audicruiser
Thanks for sorting it and getting everyone together, most importantly thanks for the lift there and back, was a great day and will defo be attending alot more.

Nilz

really was a good day weekend away, got off a bit earlier than id have liked as i needed to get back in time for something at home.

was good to see the ugly duckling from the a5 advert loved it :)

Great show :) good to have a catch up with old and new friends. Hopefully next year car will be done and i can go on the track!

Enjoyable day, good turn out from ASN, managed to catch up with people I knew and meet members I didnt. Might be along next year depends on what I replace the S3 with thou. Thanks to ScottB5 for the pastys. Stand out drives of the day go to Jo for his drifting ability, Welly for doing his best to catch the RS6 before it went off, and S3 Tam (i think it was you popping flames) and the guy in the S4 (didnt find out who you were) pushing each other in the 2nd session.

Not sure what more I can add to this, but lets make ADI 2013 bigger and better!

Better organisation of the stand could have been better I think.
I turned up trying to find somewhere to park, found a space next to a B5 and found out I was parked with another club and was politely asked to move.
Went round the other side and could not find a space, so dumped audrey next to some shiny Audis. :)

That's my only criticisms when you look at how AITP was organised.

But I really enjoyed the day, nice to meet new members, old members, put names to faces and generally just chat and enjoy the day.

Bring on the next meet!! :thumbsup:

Wicked day out.was good to meet some of you guys.jojo your a top bloke! Also met Frenchman and a guy I lent a screw driver to(sorry can't remember your name) loved the track session aswell even though I was sliding all over the place it was a great day!

Better organisation of the stand could have been better I think.
I turned up trying to find somewhere to park, found a space next to a B5 and found out I was parked with another club and was politely asked to move.
Went round the other side and could not find a space, so dumped audrey next to some shiny Audis. :)

That's my only criticisms when you look at how AITP was organised.

But I really enjoyed the day, nice to meet new members, old members, put names to faces and generally just chat and enjoy the day.

Bring on the next meet!! :thumbsup:

Yes, could do with a few more volunteers to arrange some of this. The tent took up quite a lot of space!

Wicked day out.was good to meet some of you guys.jojo your a top bloke! Also met Frenchman and a guy I lent a screw driver to(sorry can't remember your name) loved the track session aswell even though I was sliding all over the place it was a great day!

I only had 100odd bhp for the second session! lol, and it wasn't as enjoyable with the slippery surface I agree. Even my car felt all over the place with less than half the power.

I liked the tent, I thought that worked out well when it rained and a nice place to meet but it did seem a bit empty.
I needs table and chairs. lol
But that's possible a bit to much, I'll bring my own chair. :)

There was a nice amount of space to organize the cars a bit better but it was a good turn out and a good day.