ADI 2016 Discussions

car just delivered back from Halesowen Audi all nicely valeted for the weekend - so apologies to everyone going as it's bound to rain now!

Reactions: jojo, Lavis89 and Sandra
I crunched one of my wheels coming out of a multi story in bristol on the weekend >.< getting the touch-up pen out tonight, dont have enough time to rub it down... all 4 wheels need doing now anyways, my dad kissed the curb with 2 of my wheels whilst i was on holiday, 1 hit a pot hole and now this one! Job to do over the winter!

Hopefully have time to get the DA out tomorrow and give it a bit of a spit shine ready for saturday :D

Good to meet a bunch of you today! My walk around the track ended up taking the best part of 2 hours (oops) so missed saying bye to most of you.

Hey guys, I was over on the RS246 stand (black B7 RS4 avant with a roofbox and mental exhaust). Thought you might enjoy the vid I put together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: THQuattro and jojo
Hey guys, I was over on the RS246 stand (black B7 RS4 avant with a roofbox and mental exhaust). Thought you might enjoy the vid I put together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do miss a bit of 10+ cars convoying! Great vid, thanks for sharing.

Reactions: FaisalJ
Good to meet a bunch of you today! My walk around the track ended up taking the best part of 2 hours (oops) so missed saying bye to most of you.

Yes I will second that, good to meet a few in person, apologies for not staying around more and thanks to those who looked after my wheels when I went on for a parade lap.

Don't suppose anyone has any photos or videos from the parade lap?

I only got my camera out right as we were about to leave and took a couple of quick photos of my and my friends S4's i'm afraid.