Adrian Flux Insurance Services – Up to 15% discount for club members

after my experince with this company, i wouldnt wish it on another, the level of incompetenance with multiple staff was scary, they couldnt fill out the paperwork correctly, and they even had a simple question put down as a damned claim. and whats worse is that they placed that cars "claim" onto my other car.

they then renewed my policy when i had told them weeks that i didnt want to.

it ended up with the financial obudsman awarding me comepensation from my complaint

Been with Flux for five years...

No changes to my circs, and this year one car had more than doubled in price, the other was just under double, and when I spoke to them about it, as they claim to beat any quote, the obstinate CSA just said ''well we don't have to beat ANY quote''

20 minutes later both cars insured elsewhere at 20% of the cost with Flux for the same cover!

The only benefit of the Flux policy was a ''fully comp driving other cars'' option for £25.00 or so...

Been with Flux for five years...

No changes to my circs, and this year one car had more than doubled in price, the other was just under double, and when I spoke to them about it, as they claim to beat any quote, the obstinate CSA just said ''well we don't have to beat ANY quote''

20 minutes later both cars insured elsewhere at 20% of the cost with Flux for the same cover!

The only benefit of the Flux policy was a ''fully comp driving other cars'' option for £25.00 or so...
Hi.
I'm sorry to hear about the issues you had with ourselves with the insurance renewal.
I realise that you have renewed elsewhere but I would apricate it if you could PM me your details so I could at least take a look at your details to see why there was such a big increase in premium this year,
Regards,
Dan.

For the second year running, AF has lost the opportunity to have my business due to its insistence on the car being fitted with a tracker. I have already invested money in fitting preventive hardware in the form of an Autowatch Ghost; I'm not prepred to pay even more for a tracker to help recover a car that, chances are, wouldn't be in a recoverable condition. I appreciate it's your business model, but all the time it's what it is, you won't have my business.