Adrian Flux win again.....

Icarus83

Reaction score
I'd been with Sky Insurance for the last year however after getting my renewal docs though, shopped about a bit with the likes of Greenlight (who apparently 'don't do' A4s.....pardon? Wouldn't insure my 172 Cup either as the 'risk was too high' because it didn't have ESP or ABS, what a joke), and Chris Knott's opening hours are limited to 9-5 during the week so trying to get a quote any evening wasn't going to happen.

Finally spoke to Adrian Flux who I have been insured with for years on several other modified cars, they gave me an excellent price on my modified 1.9TDi Quattro Avant, with 170 bhp remap, S4 brakes, A5 alloys and a few other cosmetic changes. Sky could get within £10 of their price but still didn't include optional Full Keycare (Sky's only covered stolen keys), European basic cover as standard, hire car etc etc that Adrian Flux were willing to offer. Sold!

More buying confidence from Adrian Flux too as their offices are open late, staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable, and unlikely to charge me more in admin fees for small changes (from previous experience as like to make sure every change I make is declared).

Saved about £70 from my renewal, but at 30 yo and 9 years protected no claims, that's not bad!

Glad we could help.

I'm always only a PM away if you have any queries or issues.

Thanks for the positive feedback! :beerchug:

Dan

We're open on Saturday mornings too if you'd like a comparative quote. :)

Thanks for the offer but I'm already insured up now, missed the boat I'm afraid. Maybe next year.

Glad we could help.

I'm always only a PM away if you have any queries or issues.

Thanks for the positive feedback! :beerchug:

Dan

Cheers Dan, no worries. Will keep that in mind. Need to fill in my modified car return forms tonight!!

Regards,
Rob