Advice needed after Alloy damaged at Garage

Col-B

Reaction score
I took my car in for a puncture repair on my 8 day old car only to have the alloy wheel dropped subsequently damaging the front face of the wheel.
The garage are replacing the alloy wheel for a new one but do I keep the damaged one or let the garage keep it ?

I took my car in for a puncture repair on my 8 day old car only to have the alloy wheel dropped subsequently damaging the front face of the wheel.
The garage are replacing the alloy wheel for a new one but do I keep the damaged one or let the garage keep it ?
I guess they could rightfully keep it as they're swapping it for you.

But you can maybe ask them to hold onto it.

I would think they would swap and keep it, although what would you do with an extra single wheel?

You get the wheel replaced. There’s not an option to keep it as they’re replacing something they damaged. Would imagine they’d be swapping your tyre onto the replacement wheel too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk